Here you find details of booking methods, seating plans and terms and conditions.
West Cork Music Box Office:
Address: 13 Glengarriff Road, Bantry, Co. Cork, Ireland
Hours: Mon - Fri 10.00-17.00 (closed from 1-2pm)
Phone: +353 (0)27 52788/9 or LoCall 1850 788 789
West Cork Chamber Music Festival
General Booking for the 2017 Chamber Music Festival opens 21 March 2017
Gold Friends booking opened 24 January 2017 | SIlver Friends Bookings opens 21 February - To become a GOLD or SILVER Friend download the form here or call us on 00353 (0)27 52788.
West Cork Literary Festival
2017 Literary Festival Workshops are available to view and book online here.
2017 FULL Literary Festival Programme is available to view and book online here.
Masters of Tradition
Masters of Tradition Programme will be announced in Summer 2017.
Post: Cheque / Postal Order payable to West Cork Music *Ireland only* (Please add €2 postage fee)
Visa, Mastercard, Laser accepted. AMEX accepted only by phone, post or in person - not online.
Online booking closes 24 hrs prior to each concert start time.
Group Booking, Packages and Concessions
We offer a 50% concession to under 12's for most events. No other concessions are available.
Please contact the West Cork Music Box Office for group booking, packages and concessions as these requests cannot be handled through our website.
Chamber Music Festival
Click here for Bantry House
Click here for St Brendan's Church
Masters of Tradition:
Click here for Bantry House
Please call teh office to discuss seating plan for St Brendan's Church concert.
Terms & Conditions:
The following terms & conditions apply to all West Cork Music events, including but not limited to West Cork Chamber Music Festival, West Cork Literary Festival, Masters of Tradition, and our Concert Series.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that the programme will proceed as advertised. However West Cork Music accepts no responsibility for any changes made due to circumstances beyond its control.
- €3.00 Booking Fee applies per transaction and €2 for postage.
- West Cork Music regrets that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- West Cork Music reserves the right to make changes at any time to the content and schedule of the programme without prior notice in the case of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Refund will be given only in the case of a cancelled concert.
- Tickets will not be held without payment.
- No photography, sound or visual recordings may be made without the express permission of the West Cork Music management.
- West Cork Music reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove persons on the grounds of public safety.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the event/performance. In the event of lateness, admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Customers with limited mobility should contact West Cork Music prior to attending a performance, for assistance with access to Bantry House.
- Cars parked at owner's risk
Data protection is important to us at West Cork Music. Our organisation is certified by Trustwave, a market leader in information security.